The sun, heat, sea water or pool can sometimes make our hair dry and brittle. To get a healthy hair back, make this complete mask!
Coconut oil will make your hair glossy, honey will bring sweetness and aloe vera will moisturize hair and scalp. An effective trio to restore vitality and strength to weakened hair!
Ingredients for a mask:
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ½ leaf of aloe vera
- Start by collecting the translucent and gelatinous part, the “heart” of aloe vera (the green and yellow parts are toxic).
- Mix the collected part into a gel and sieve the mixture.
- Add coconut oil and honey.
- Mix everything.
- Apply the mixture on dry hair.
- Wrap your head with a wet towel and leave it for 1 to 2 hours.
- Rinse your hair and use your usual shampoo.
Take advantage of the summer heat to let your hair dry in the open air!