A true body treatment for a moment of relaxation in a good hot bath… or otherwise cooler, but personalized… it’s up to you!!!
Follow the steps and make bath pebbles of different shapes, sizes, colors and scents! You can decorate them with rose petals, lavender, or hide a small flower bud or other surprise in the center!
Let your creativity run free according to your desires of the moment!
Ingredients for twenty small pebbles:
- 1 1/4 cup of baking soda
- 5/6 cup of citric acid food powder
- 7/8 cup of cornstarch
- 1 tbls of water
- 3 tbls of vegetable oil
- a few drops of essential oil of your choice
- Pour the baking soda into a dry container.
- Gently add the cornstarch and the citric acid.
- Blend slowly with a whisk and set aside.
- In a glass, pour the water, the 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil and drops of essential oil.
- Mix this liquid preparation well.
- Gradually add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture while energetically whiskinging order not to activate the preparation.
- Once a beautiful powdery substance has been obtained, separate it into several bowls to add the desired colors.
- To color the powder, you can use clay, spirulina, food coloring, …
- To give the desired shape to your pebbles, you just have to pack the powder into a silicone mold. Do the same if you want a ball shape, flowers, tarts, …
- Once the molds are filled, let them dry in a dry place for a minimum of 24 hours.
- The pebbles are ready !!
For our pebbles we opted for coconut oil and a ylang-ylang essential oil, and we opted for tropical colors thanks to organic green spirulina, matcha powder and food dyes.
Just keep the peebles away from moisture.