Refresh your palate with this bowl of homemade ice cream in the colors of summer!
Ingredients for a bowl:
- 2.5 ripe frozen bananas
- 125 grams of frozen blueberries
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 2 teapoons of organic green spirulina powder
Spirulina will bring all its nutritional richness to your ice cream, in addition to bringing it an original color! Indeed, 1 teaspoon of spirulina covers 40% of the daily iron needs!
- In blender, mix bananas, blueberries and coconut milk.
- Add the peanut butter and spirulina into the blender.
- Continue mixing to obtain a creamy consistency.
Two possible options for you:
a. Add small fruity toppings and enjoy your ice cream immediately.
b. You save a little longer the ice cream in the freezer, 1 or 2 hours, and then you can decorate your bowl.
To decorate our bowl we opted for frozen blueberries, kiwi slices, pomegranate seeds and baby watermelon cubes.
A real refreshing moment to share… or not!